So Kyle made a DELICIOUS meal tonight, honey-lemon salmon, wax beans, & potatos w/ onions. The girls do a pretty good job of eating just about anything, but fish isn't their favorite food to eat...but theirs nothing that bribing with a popsicle can't take care of. Addi bit right away and finished her meal. She even had seconds on the beans, which are from our vegetable garden if I might add. :) Eastin was taking forever. She was eating, it was just taking FOREVER! We told Addi she couldn't have her popsicle until everyone was done, so we were just sitting there waiting for Eastin to finish. Finally I realized what was taking so long. She was chewing each small bite of salmon for what seemed like 5 minutes. So of course being the inquisitive parents we are, we started counting how many times she chewed 1 bite of salmon. 115 times! Let me repeat that.....115 TIMES! Goodness gracious, no wonder we were at the table for like an hour! Oh how I love that little monkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment