Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teacher Gifts

So for the first time ever I can honestly say that I planned and effectively finished something a week before it had to be done.  :)  That's saying a lot from a HUGE procrastinator like me.  I wish I wasn't, but it just seems to be the way I get things done.  
 The girls and I made these little M&M jars and a poem to go with it.  
We got the jars at Michaels and put some cute little school stickers on them.  Then Addi cut the ribbon for the bands to go around the top of the jar (she was supervised the whole time....no worries).  I then tied the ribbon around a pony tail holder and placed the pony tail holder around the rim of the jar.  Super easy, super fun, and the girls got to help make them as well.  
 We painted their hands and pushed them on the front of the card.  I wrote Thank you around the hand print to make it a little more detailed and cute.  
I found this poem and wrote it in the middle of the cards.  It was a really fun gift to make and even better, they were delivered the week before the end of school!  Yeah Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment