We told the girls that we would carve pumpkins on Friday night when Kyle got home from his test, but it was too late and he was way to exhausted to carve pumpkins. So we woke up early on Saturday morning and started working on those pumpkins.
Kyle thought it would be funny to act like he was eating the guts of the pumpkin. You can see that Addi thought it was funny and Eastin.....not so much.
Addi got right in there and scooped the guts of the pumpkin out.

Eastin....again, not so much. She didn't want the pumpkin "stuff" touching her. This was a picture of her freaking out because she had a little bit of pumpkin on her thumb. :) Oh Eastin!
Eastin just sat by us and watched as Kyle, Addi and I worked on gutting the pumpkins.
I thought it would be a fun touch to paint the a and the e for the girls, so we let them pick their color out and I painted the letters for them.
I Love the Paint on the A and the E. when I came over Sunday to get the candy I saw them and wondered if maybe it was vinyl! Cute idea!
ReplyDelete