Movie night has always been a very popular event at the Whisner household. It used to mean popcorn and a movie of the girls' choice in the living room. We have been getting all fancy lately, letting the girls pick out their OWN box of candy for movie night. (I promise you they never eat it all. We conveniently dump half of it in a candy dish before they even know it's gone. Sneaky, I know!) I'm sure you are fully aware that this lands movie night way off the excitement charts for the girls! Kyle has been too busy studying lately, so unfortunately he has missed out on a few movie nights. The other night we let the girls watch the movie in Mom & Dad's room. We even let them bring their pillows and put them on the bed. I personally love the snuggle time of movie night, but I think the highlight for the girls is most definitely the candy!
We miss having Kyle at movie nights and are anxiously awaiting Friday when he takes the PE. After that we will finally have him back! :) Yeah! If you read this blog and want to send up some prayers for him this week or on Friday we would greatly appreciate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment