Last weekend the girls and I took a trip up to Iowa to see Kyle's family. Last Friday we went to Papa Mike's football game and on Saturday we took the girls to Center Grove Orchard. I wish I would have remembered to bring the camera to get some pictures on Friday night, but I left it in the car. :( I did get some pictures on Saturday at the Orchard though.


They had a fairy tale village that the girls loved! They are constantly asking us to tell them the story of the 3 little pigs and they had a house made of straw, sticks, and bricks at the orchard. The girls took a picture in front of the house made of straw.
They had a tea party table and cut-outs of Alice and the Mad Hatter. :) It was pretty cute!
The corn pit was by far their favorite thing there. They would have stayed there for a long time if we didn't make them move on to see some of the other things there.

Addi's corn angel! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment