It was a super hot day in KC today, so after I picked up the girls from PDO we decided to go get a refreshing treat. Peachwave...one of our all time favorite places to go. The girls refer to it as "the place with ice cream in the wall."
Usually we all share 1 bowl of frozen yogurt, but today was a special day so they got to have their own! You have no idea how exciting that is to them! I told them they could both pick 2 yogurts and 2 toppings. (and usually we don't let them get toppings!)
Eastin went for vanilla and chocolate yogurt and then topped them with gummy bears and rainbow sprinkles. Addi opted for the orange and cupcake yogurts and topped them with M & M's and white chocolate chips. Neither would have been my choice, but that is the beauty of being a kid. It brought me back to mixing every type of pop at the gas station and my Mom not wanting to try it. Hmmmm....I wonder why!?!
Papa loves Peachwave also.
ReplyDelete