Sunday, June 26, 2011

Snuggle Time

Snuggle time....the best part of icing my back. I have spent a lot of time in this nice brown recliner in the last couple of weeks. It seems to be the best/most comfortable place to ice my back. The girls have been awesome about coming to see if Mommy is OK. They always want to sit with me and often times ask if they can ice their backs too. :) So cute!

In this particular picture, they wanted all of us to sit with our "daughters" on our laps. So they both had babies and gave me one as well. We had to sit there with them in our laps, cover them up with the big blanket we have in the living room, and snuggle together. With a 3 & 2 year old, you don't get a lot of snuggle moments, especially all together! It was one of those awesome moments.

At church this morning I was reminded to not let the negative things in our lives control our mood and what we do with our lives. I know I can get pretty negative when I'm in a lot of pain and when I saw this picture it reminded me of the light that God provides in the middle of some of our dark moments. Sometimes I just need a little reminder to stay focused on these things instead of letting the darkness/negative stuff consume my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment