
Last Saturday we went to the Farmer's Market in Downtown Overland Park. We lucked out because they were actually having an art fair that weekend as well! Funny how that stuff just works out. I was busy looking at all the craft tents and wanted to go into an art gallery that was down the street. Addi and I went into the art gallery and when we came out of the building Kyle and Eastin were no where to be found. We started walking down the street and I spotted Kyle's royal blue hat. He was letting Eastin get her face painted at the booth they were at. Kyle's work had a company picnic and there was face painting there, but the line was too long to wait and at the time, only Eastin wanted to do it. Eastin told the lady she wanted a butterfly and a flower....this is how it turned out! She looked super cute!

Of course when Addi and I got there, Addi wanted her face painted as well. The lady that did hers was pretty pushy though and asked Addi if she liked Princesses, then decided to paint Addi's whole face! You can't tell in this picture very well, but she even painted her lips pink....with sparkles! They both thought they looked awesome and we had a lot of people walk by and comment on the face painting. The girls were super pumped to show people. If someone noticed Addi's, sure enough Eastin would walk right over to the person and stick her face out making sure she got noticed as well. It was pretty cute!

Addi started getting a little fussy with hers as it dried though. She didn't like the paint "tickling" her face. It lasted about an hour or so and then she wanted it off. Kyle and I thought she looked like Sheera, so I didn't mind taking it off! :) Eastin kept hers on for most of the afternoon, before she took a nap we managed to get it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment