Friday, May 17, 2013

Much needed update...

It's been tough trying to keep this updated....but I will do my best.  Here are some pictures from the last month or so.....mostly of Hudson.  :)

What a cute little monkey tush.
 Our handsome little guy.

 My 30th Birthday....best birthday ever!  Spent the whole day with my wonderful husband and 3 awesome kiddos--also was surprised for dinner with friends.  Complete with Dairy Queen cake.....yummy!
 Hudson's uncle thinks he needs lots of camo clothing....so this hat was on clearance at Target and I had to pick it up knowing Uncle Jason would be so excited.
 1 Month old picture
 Eastin's preschool singing program.  So cute!
 Addi's turn to sing with her class.  

Things are a little hectic at the Whisner household but we are feeling blessed beyond measure.  The girls have been wonderful helpers and love their little brother tons.  I will do my best to keep this updated with current pictures of things that are going on.

1 comment:

  1. Fun to see all the pictures!!

    Hope your week is off to a great start!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete