It's a BOY!!!
Hudson Edward Whisner
March 23, 2013
1:29 pm
8 lbs 14 oz
20 in
It was a bit of a dramatic start, but things are looking up.
We did not get newborn pictures taken of either of the girls, but decided to with Mr. Hudson. We were hoping that the girls would get some pictures taken with him, but Addi was sick and we had to reschedule twice, so we went ahead and got the pictures taken with just the little man. Here are some of the wonderful shots that the talented Katy Gitto captured. She is so talented, super nice, and very reasonable...we love her. This is the second time she has taken pictures for us.






How did I not know you had a blog before now?!! Hahaha! So glad I found you. :)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are gorgeous.....I think I saw one on your bookshelf? Love!