Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yeah....Snow!

Monday we FINALLY got some snow. The girls have been dying for it to snow this whole winter.....can I really call it winter??? They remember having snowball fights and sledding last winter, so they were SO EXCITED monday morning when they woke up and there was snow on the ground.
We went over to my Mom & Dad's house for a visit and when we got there, Addi wanted to make a snowman. She woke up with a pretty nasty cough Monday morning so I didn't want her to be out for long, so I suggested a quick snowball fight with Grandma & Papa. Aunt Emmi took some sweet pictures for us. :) Watch out Papa....we're coming for you with these snowballs!
Papa didn't want to dissapoint little Miss Addi, so he rolled her a quick baby snowman. Here they are in front of the very small baby snowman.

No comments:

Post a Comment