Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lent

I know I'm not Catholic, but I like the challenge of taking part in Lent. I figure giving something up until Easter is the least I can do for an awesome God and all the ways he has blessed my life. He gave up the ultimate sacrifice of his son, Jesus Christ, the least I could do is give up SOMETHING. I struggled with knowing what to give up this year, but it has finally been determined. NO MORE SODA for me. This will be a really tough one for me because I love my Diet Dr. Pepper. I'm not a coffee drinker, so this is the only way I feel like I can wake up sometimes. I know it's not good for me though, so I'm giving it up. Well till Easter at least! :)
Goodbye my tasty friend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment