Friday, January 20, 2012

Too funny

Last night we were all laying in our bed, which is borderline too small for the four of us. I wonder how long our trusty queen size bed will hold our growing children. We were goofing around and the girls started talking about if they had a brother or sister, what it's name would be. (No, we are not expecting) :) There is a lot of interest in their new cousin, so they think they should talk about names that they like. Addi really likes the name, Francesca, while Eastin came up with the name, Purplicious Ka-lug-a-lug. We laughed for a LONG time about that one. So this morning I wake up to Eastin crawling in bed with us. She cuddled up next to me and then stated, "If I have a brother his name should be, Beep." Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment