Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Baking

So I pretty much spent the entire weekend making Christmas goodies for Kyle to take to work and for our friends and family. It is always a ton of work, but I really enjoy being able to give friends a little something from our family at Christmas time. It's the thought that counts, right???

Addi helped me with some of the baking while Eastin was taking a nap on Saturday. We were making oreo balls here and she was quite surprised at what happened when I hit the button on the food processor. :) It was awesome. I'm glad Kyle captured it with these pictures.
Another picture of the two of us busy baking away! We ended up making oreo balls, peanut butter balls, no bake cookies, scotcharoos, peanut butter star cookies, shortbread cookies, spritz cookies, & a new dutch recipe for an almond cup dessert. Yum Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment