Today we got the privilege to watch our favorite little boy!

This is the cutest picture ever....but it wasn't taken today, the girls got to go to Schlitterbahn with Grandma, Papa, Aunt Emmi, & Darrin today! So little Caleb and I have been hanging out all day! I just have to say, he might possibly be the happiest and cutest baby ever! I remember when Caleb was about 2 months old and he was sleeping through the nights, his mom, Katie, would say how easy going he was for a baby. I kept telling her not to rush into another baby because he was so easy....I told her it might not be the same with the second child. Well, I think I need my own advice today. Kyle and I have been talking about adding on to our family recently and little Caleb makes me want to say....YES YES YES YES YES! So I am trying to follow my own advice today!
Today truly has been a blessing though. I have enjoyed every second that I am spending with this little man. I feel so lucky that his Mom & Dad shared him with me today! What a sweetheart! God made you a very special little boy, Caleb!
No comments:
Post a Comment