We recently took a trip to Wichita to see my Grandma & Grandpa--2 of my favorite people in the world! We also got to see my cousins and their super cute kids, who the girls just love getting to play with! I wish I would have taken some pictures of all of them, but unfortunately I was failing in Photography & Blogging 101.....you actually have to take some pictures to be able to post them!
I did get a couple really awesome pictures of our time with my Grandma and Grandpa though. My grandpa was letting Addi play with his hair and they had us in fits of laughter. 2 of my favorite people together--gotta love those moments! I attached a video of Addi giving Papa Rover (as she calls him) kisses.
I also got to take my Grandma out for a special treat. I missed coming to Wichita for her birthday, so I had a treat in mind for her when we visited. I wanted to take her to get a pedicure but thought that I had a 75% chance that she would say, "No Thanks." She did at first, but we talked her into it. It was such a great time. My cousin Shelby, my Mom, my Grandmother and I enjoyed getting our toes done together. Grandma hadn't ever had it done before and she actually enjoyed it. We told her she needs to go with my Aunt & Cousins more often! I am so glad she agreed to going and I am thrilled she enjoyed all of it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment