We didn't have it in the budget this fall to have pictures taken, so we tried to give it a go ourselves. We set out to a park by our house, grabbed a tall laundry basket....since we don't have a tripod and took off. It was humorous, challenging, and stressful at times, but so fun to do. I have a lot of mad respect for photographers that have to get little kiddos to look, smile, and avoid capturing the massive amounts of drool that come out of cute little 7 month old kiddos! :) I could not have been happier with how they turned out. I have always loved photography and wanted to dabble in it, but haven't really had much time to do so. (not that I do now....but somehow we got it done) Kyle gave me Photoshop Elements for our Anniversary so this was the perfect time to get to use it. Awesome awesome gift by the way! Hope you enjoy!
Had to have some silly shots too! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment