Thursday, October 3, 2013

Omaha Zoo

Last weekend Kolby's game brought us pretty close to Omaha, NE, so we decided to spend a day at the Omaha Zoo. This was our first trip to the Omaha Zoo and I honestly think it's one of the best I've ever been too. It was a great zoo and we had an awesome time.  
 As you can see, Hudson spent a lot of time at the zoo attached to my back. He took a couple naps back there and it seemed to work pretty well.  Love Eastin's face in this picture!  :)
 Eastin loved this bird's "hair."  :) I think they were bonding.
 Just hilarious. I bet you can only imagine what Addi and Eastin had to say about these monkeys.  
 They got to feed the Koi fish with Daddy.
 Hudson doing what he does best.....hanging out and being cute.
 You can see his two new teethers in there.  
 Looking at the sea lions swimming around under the water.
 Why is it that you take the kids to the zoo and all they want to do is play on the playground????  Why do we pay for entertainment ever???
 They are SUCH monkeys.  They both love the monkey bars and are pretty good at them.

 Look at those two handsome guys!  :)
 Like Father like son.  :)  Gawking at the fish in the aquarium.
 Our three little cuties. Love these guys!
"Addi, are you supposed to touch the butterflies in the exhibit??" -Mom
"No" -Addi
"Then why is that butterfly on your finger?" -Mom
"I didn't grab it....I just scooted my finger over to it and it went on my finger." -Addi
"I think that still counts as touching." -Mom
 Our two little hawkeyes.
 Taking a break after the butterfly exhibit.
 Yes, I did set the camera on the stroller and set the timer.  :)  Not bad, huh????
 My Dad and brother were in northern Nebraska for a car auction and stopped in Omaha on the way back to surprise us. It was fun getting to do a small portion of the zoo with them.  
 Thanks for the ride Papa.

It was a great trip. Lots of fun memories and I would HIGHLY recommend this zoo to anyone that wants to take a short trip away from home and have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, the girls' faces by that monkey -- hilarious!! Hahahaha! I love them!

    ReplyDelete