Well ready or not....Addi lost her first tooth. I certainly wasn't ready for it. We went to the dentist to have our teeth cleaned and he showed Addi how to wiggle her loose tooth. Mother of the year over here didn't even know it was loose. She was determined by the end of the day to get that tooth out...mainly because she wanted the tooth fairy to pay her a visit! :)
So proud of losing her very first tooth. She couldn't wait to show EVERYONE that she lost a tooth.
Holding the little tooth box that the dentist gave her and her own "real" money.
So like I said, we didn't know her tooth was even loose, so we were not prepared with a dollar bill from the tooth fairy. All Kyle and I had was a $20 bill and a $5 bill....not happening. We weren't about to start the tooth fairy bringing that much for a tooth! Luckily I had a $1 bill in my backpack for volleyball.
I cant believe she lost a tooth already!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! :)
ReplyDelete