Thursday, September 22, 2011

TOO BUSY!!!!

First and foremost, I apologize to my in-laws and all of those people who enjoy following my family through this blog. The girls are as much fun as ever and I haven't been able to blog about any of the fun things we are doing or the funny things they are saying.

This fall has been a whirlwind and it's not slowing down anytime soon.

I have been trying to juggle work, home, coaching high school volleyball, trying to keep the girls out of Kyle's hair so he can study, doing private lessons for volleyball, bible study, friends, cleaning, and who knows what else. If you are one of my friends and I haven't invited you over lately, TRUST ME....you don't want to come over. Our house is the pits! I apologize that I haven't gotten any posts out lately. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think I've taken any pictures in the last 45 days.

So I promise I will get back to my "at least 1 blog every week" but as for now and probably till the middle of October, it will be meager blogging for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment