
Tulip Time....there's really nothing else like it! This last weekend we were up in Iowa for Boot's wedding and had to stop at Tulip Time. Uncle Jason and Grandma Gloria came with us!
As you can see.....it was a gorgeous day and the flowers were unbelievable!

Here is Eastin walking around the tulip beds.
This was a favorite thing to do for her and Addi.
This was a bunch of different types of tulips they planted in one area. Not very typical.
Usually they are all the same type in one bed.
The girls didn't want to smile for the pictures, so we had them smell the tulips.
I think Addi told us this one smelled like noodles.

This was Eastin smelling one of the largest tulips at Tulip Time. They were HUGE!!!
The three of us getting ready to smell the tulips.
The girls and I as we were just arriving to Tulip Time.

We found the giant wooden shoes and the girls got in them to take pictures. Addi kept telling us that her bottom was too big and she didn't fit in them! It was a riot!
I'm not sure how you spell Poffertjes, but they were AWESOME!!! The girls really liked them as well. I think they ate 80 percent of them! :) Why did we not get 2 plates????
No comments:
Post a Comment